The Banana juice is a sweet and creamy combination of ripe banana, apple, honey, and milk (or water). If you’ve ever tasted plain banana milkshake, you are probably familiar with chalky mouthfeel and blend flavor. If you are a banana shake lover, then you should also try onion and banana juice and a banana protein shake, which are types of banana shake.
You need less than five minutes to make a banana milkshake recipe. Use my simple method on a banana shake or use it as a base for another banana milkshake.
Why You Should Make Banana Juice
A Banana protein shake is an edible recipe. The banana juice is full of fiber, both soluble and insoluble, and very helpful for Building Hard Biceps and back.
On the other hand, milk is also a very healthy diet. Banana shake is also excellent for every workout routine.
Onion and banana juice provides a balanced amount of carbohydrate and proteins that help strengthen your muscles.
If you are worried about calories, then don’t worry, because banana milkshake only contains 160 to 180 calories. So, a banana protein shake will not make you fat.
If you want to stay healthy, I recommend you to drink onion and banana juice daily.
Here are a few more reasons that you will love banana milkshake.
- You need less than five minutes to make a banana shake.
- You can use a fresh and frozen banana.
- It’s easy to use what you have in the kitchen.
- Banana milkshake is perfect for breakfast and a snack.
- Kids love Banana shake!
- You can make the banana protein shake ahead of time, freeze it and save for later.
Banana Protein Shake For Workout
A banana protein shake provides you a mix of protein and carbohydrates, which are necessary for healthy muscles.
A banana protein shake is very good for healthy muscles, but it depends on what you have added in banana juice.
If you put cream, sugar, or other ingredients in your banana protein shake, you will gain weight and become fat.
So, avoid more ingredients in your banana protein shake for your workout routine and get healthy muscles.
Perfect Ingredient For Banana Shake
Take two bananas and one cup of milk and blend both in the blender.
One banana contains 110 calories, 300 grams of carbohydrates, and one cup of milk contains 300 mg calcium.
If your purpose of drinking banana milkshake is to gain weight, then you should use more ingredients. You can use sugar, cream, or more than two bananas for fats.
Banana shake is using for both losing and gaining weight. It depends on what ingredients you are applying for you.
Onion and Banana Juice
Onion and banana Juice is a beverage produced by the combination of onion and banana, as its name indicates.
Although the juice might not be tasty for some people, many people enjoy it and considering it a “gainful taste.”
Benefits of Onion and Banana Juice
Mixing onion and banana might not sound tasty. But, you need to see for its dietary Benefits as it has the most excellent nutrients.
Helps to Lose Weight
Because of the presence of fiber, the fluid can help to control weight.
The onion and banana juice can control our appetite and assist you to lose weight.
To be healthy, you need to eat healthy foods like fruit, vegetables, and onion and banana juice.
The juice has a high amount of antioxidants.
This will assist in decreasing the hazards of cancer cell development. Such as renal cell cancer, breast cancer, and prostate cancer.
For advice on cancer prevention, you need to eat healthy foods and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Boost Immune System
This juice generates body protection as it provides a robust immune system.
This is related to antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics in it. It avoids harm to infection and free radicals.
So, if you want to get rid of certain illnesses and diseases, selecting onion and banana juice is such an excellent way to go!
Control Blood Pressure
One of the health advantages of this juice is body blood pressure control.
At this stage, banana is small in salt, while onion and banana are high in potassium.
Therefore, potassium plays a role in keeping blood pressure.
Promotes Brain Health
Having breakfast onion and banana juice can support brain health.
In this situation, bananas have high potassium levels that can improve memory skills and keep brain health.
It is also known that foods with potassium can decrease the danger of a blood clot in the brain by 21%.
If you want more energy to do the daily workout, then you should consider drinking this juice.
It has excellent protein content here to increase the body’s energy construction.
How To Make Onion and Banana Juice?
The recipe of onion banana juice should be prepared as follows:
- Throw an ice scoop into the mixer.
- Add a banana and onion in it.
- Turn on the mixer and get an onion and banana juice.
How To Make Best Banana Smoothie
The basic banana smoothie should contain four simple ingredients:
- Banana: For the best banana smoothie, use a rip banana. But, for the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices.
- Half an orange: If you have orange in house, don’t forget to add in a banana milkshake. It adds extra vitamin C and tropical flavor.
If you don’t have orange at home, don’t worry, you can use other fruits like mangoes and berries.
- Plain or Greek Yogurt: If you have yogurt in your fridge, add it in a banana smoothie.
For a banana smoothie without yogurt, add little extra fruit.
- Water or Milk: To help ingredients blend, add liquid in the blender. For a smoothie without milk, add water
- To make Smoothie: Add everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
For an ice-cold banana smoothie, throw in a handful of ice or use frozen fruits.
Banana Smoothie Variations
The banana smoothie recipe is delicious, but it can also be used as a base for other smoothie recipes. A few suggestions are below:
- Add more fruit (fresh or frozen) in a banana milkshake. I love mango, pineapple, and berries.
- Add greens like spinach, kale, or Swiss chard. I add one to two cups.
- Add healthy fat with some avocado.
- Also add more protein and fiber with hemp seeds, chia seeds, or your favorite protein powder.
- Include nuttiness and extra sticking power with a tablespoon of peanut butter, almond butter, or other nut butter.
- Put some chocolate with a tablespoon of cocoa powder or my favorite, cacao nibs.
- And add fresh ginger or turmeric or add dried spices like ground cinnamon or ground turmeric.
Easy Five Minutes’ Banana Smoothie
Our banana smoothie is extra creamy and fruity.
Depending on how ripe or sweet your banana and orange are, you may need to add a little extra honey.
So, add based on your taste. There are many additions you can make here, try adding 1/2 a cup to a cup of fresh greens.
Also, you could add 1/2 a cup of strawberries, mango, frozen berries, pineapple, or other favorite fruit.
- 01 Banana.
- ½ orange, peeled, and quartered.
- 1/3 cup yogurt.
- ¼ cup water or milk.
- 01 to 02 teaspoon honey, optional.
Right Time to Drink Banana Shake
Banana is naturally sweet. In the morning, banana protein shake provides you almost 10% of your daily potassium requirements.
Do not drink banana shake at night, because it will increase your fats and will be harmful to your health.
Banana Protein Shake For Glowing Skin
Banana milkshake contains the right amount of vitamin C that helps to maintain a natural glow of the skin.
The effects of banana milkshake on the skin is incredible. Banana shake is also rich in vitamins A, B, and E, and it works as an anti-aging representative.
Banana milkshake keeps your skin beautiful and shiny. For all these reasons, the banana shake is an ideal drink.
These are some of the banana juice recipes that you can try at your home. Give your feedback, and if you know any other banana protein shake then share with me.
For more food-related articles visit the Food Section.